don't postpone joy

Thursday, June 29, 2006

what happens in vegas stays in vegas

DUDE....I couldn't buy a t-shirt that said that. Really. I didn't earn it.
they didn't have those t-shirts in Ontario...
do you know that the first night I was there(in Niagara falls),





I was wearing a mini-skirt with no panties...when my "date" bent over to tie his shoe, I shoved my shit in his face. in the middle of the street. people were appalled. Charlotte said I was gonna get us kicked out of the country....

I looked hot.... No official HNT.

and yes, I am using pics from her page. I'm drunk writing this. I can be tanked and still give peace a chance, don't you think? For Pete's sake ( I just had a blind date with a guy named pete...which, ironically, is the name of my first...ooooohhhhh ahhhhh love...he dumped me because I was poor)anyway. say what you will...but sunday, I'm leaving for the rainforest, so that I can do my part for our planet.

5 Comments:

At 30 June, 2006 09:46, Blogger Byron said...

daisy...

i would love to have seen a shot of your knickerless ass..i think you are so pretty and so wild and sexy...


xxxx

b

 
At 30 June, 2006 10:04, Blogger Kurt said...

daisy, you keep doing your part. it inspires me to try and do mine...

 
At 30 June, 2006 12:28, Blogger Osbasso said...

Good lord, woman! Do you ever stay home??

 
At 03 July, 2006 22:26, Blogger hockeyman said...

HEY...just for the record...we do not kick wild women who wear miniskirts with no panties out of our country... we cherish you and encourage you to stay...

 
At 06 July, 2006 12:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! How'd I miss all this? Buried I've been!!! Hope your trip to the rain forest is equally entertaining! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home